ATTITUDES, EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS
Actualizado: 15 feb 2021
DATE: Monday, February 15 to 17th
PRAYER THROUG ZOOM AT 8:00 PM - MEETING ID: 897 0425 5751
Consecrating 3 areas of my life
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15
Consecrating our attitudes
Matthew 5: 13-16 ¨ “You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless.
“You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.¨
- An attitude can open or close doors.
- An attitude can bring blessing or curse.
- Determine on this day to start living with the right attitude.
What kind of attitude do you face: in life, every morning you wake up, work, problems? If you don't have an attitude of blessing, everything you do is going to fall apart. 1Peter 2:12
But if you change your attitudes, you change your life, because attitudes when consecrated to God "change everything."
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16
Matthew 6: 22-23 “Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light. But when your eye is unhealthy, your whole body is filled with darkness. And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!
- Man is spirit, soul and body, and the deepest wounds that human beings can suffer have been concentrated in the soul.
- God will show you wounds from your childhood such as, lack of family affection, lack of love, recognition, and other wounds Today you will consecrate those wounds to our Heavenly Father.
Emotions are in your soul and they give flavor to life.
If you feel that the joy of your life, peace, love is gone and you feel that everything is gray, today give Jesus your past, your wounds, your failures and start this year in freedom.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17
Consecrating our thoughts
Matthew 6: 6-8 But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.
“When you pray, don’t babble on and on as the Gentiles do. They think their prayers are answered merely by repeating their words again and again. 8 Don’t be like them, for your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him!
- Thoughts are damaged by situations we have lived (rejections, abuse, sins) or by people who have wronged us (betrayal, mockery, violence).
- These thoughts are stored in our brain, leading us to live in a negative way, of complaint, of mistrust and it becomes difficult to live in Faith.
- When this happens we think and act in defeat.
On this day you are going to let the Blood of Jesus cleanse those thoughts that bring back bad memories and make you live outside of God's will.
You are going to give up all thought of failure and you are going to let go of those people who you cannot forget how wrong they have done you.
That way your mind will be completely consecrated so that you can begin to live a life of Faith and having the mind of Christ.