DATE Thursday October 8th - Saturday, October 17th.
The objective of the next 10 days will be to remove all the arguments that were raised because of sin within the nation of the United States and that as a Nation we may turn to God's mercy.
One of the most powerful prayers in the word is found in the book of the prophet Daniel. We are going to ask for God to extend His mercy upon this nation and that all chains of oppression be broken by the power of the Spirit of God.
WE ARE GOING TO PRAY FOR 10 DAYS WITH DANIEL 9:4-19
ARGUMENTS TO CANCEL
1. All corruption in the places of government.
2. Network of Sexual Abuse of Minors - Pedophilia. Executed by politicians, Hollywood artists, and people of authority. We ask forgiveness for any type of abuse against the children of our nation.
3. That any enemy plan that is being used for political purposes be unmasked. May all contrary prayers made by witches, satanism, and sorcerers operating in the nation, be annulled.
4. Let no type of socialist, communist and anarchist ideology advance that wants to rule this nation.
5. That all deception strategies used through the media be broken.
6. We repent of all hidden sin and ask God to align our lives with His word and work of sanctification in us.
7. We annul any strategy of the enemy that moves behind the protests, all plans of vandalism, damage to property, physical violence, harassment and attacks on police and civilians that are causing chaos and confusion.
DECLARATIONS IN FAVOR OF THE NATION
1. We declare that every corrupt plan to enslave the nation is cancelled. This government will rule according to God's established order and organization. Colossians 2:14 ASV “having blotted out [ a ]the bond written in ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us: and he hath taken it out of the way, nailing it to the cross;”
2. We declare the breath of life over babies in the womb and over our newborn generations. Lamentations 2:18-19 ASV “ Their heart cried unto the Lord: O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night; Give thyself no respite; let not the apple of thine eye cease. Arise, cry out in the night, at the beginning of the watches; Pour out thy heart like water before the face of the Lord: Lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger at the head of every street.”
3. We declare that godly men and women will be elected to represent us in the Senate and House of Representatives. We remember the words of President James A. Garfield, 20th president of the US, “Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.” Romans 14:19 ASV “So then let us follow after things which make for peace, and things whereby we may edify one another.”
4. We declare that the biblical principles on which this nation was founded remain intact and the name of God remains lifted. Deuteronomy 4:7-8 NIV “What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him? And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?”
5. We declare economic recovery. Businessmen and businesswomen will activate creative strategies to revive their business. Those who lost employment due to the crisis will be reinstated to work. 2020 is the year of restitution, restoration, and reset. Isaiah 65:21-22 “ And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree shall be the days of my people, and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands. ”
6. We declare that Your light shines over darkness and that the unrest caused by protests be halted. Order and security will be established in our cities. Psalm 55:9 ASV “Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongue; For I have seen violence and strife in the city.” Jeremiah 29:7 ASV “ And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray unto Jehovah for it; for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.”
7. We activate legions of angels over every part of the nation, North, South, East, West. We visualize the Holy Spirit blowing life in every point of the nation. Daniel 10:12-13 ASV “ Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel; for from the first day that thou didst set thy heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were heard: and I am come for thy words’ sake. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days; but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me: and I remained there with the kings of Persia. ”
8. We declare Isaiah 33:22 “For the Lord is our Judge, The Lord is our Lawgiver,The Lord is our King; He will save us”